** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, seaofred92 said:

All jokes aside if were able to land Frost and he brings in Helfrich as OC that is an absolute home run. Langsdorf isn't even remotely in the same stratosphere as Helfrich as an OC.

Seeing how Oregon is doing this year, I don't think they would have done any worse as Helfrich as head coach. I think the Ducks made a very knee jerk firing. I guess you could say he really failed at recruiting up depth on the roster after having so many good seasons, but i really don't think helfrich would have done any worse then Taggart this season at Oregon.

i do think Helfrich is a good offensive coordinator, but he may get a head coach offer.

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Seeing how Oregon is doing this year, I don't think they would have done any worse as Helfrich as head coach. I think the Ducks made a very knee jerk firing. I guess you could say he really failed at recruiting up depth on the roster after having so many good seasons, but i really don't think helfrich would have done any worse then Taggart this season at Oregon.

i do think Helfrich is a good offensive coordinator, but he may get a head coach offer.

honestly though that is a problem that you want to have. If you're constantly producing coaches that other teams want for promotions then you are doing something right.

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

I'm one of the guys that says keep KW and Donte as well. Imagining Spielman, Lindsey, Morgan, McQuitty, and Brown in Frost's offense has me giddy as is. Imagine adding in a guy like Jalen Hall on top of all of that.. :ahhhhhhhh

Don't forget josh Moore if he sticks 

I think it's safe to say if a deal has been reached with frost he does not have a staff put together guys