** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

17 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Vols looking hard at Mullen.  Possibly Schiano as well.

Florida going after Kelly.  Maybe still looking at Mullen as well.

If not Frost to Nebraska, Campbell?  McElwain?  Bohl?   Leach?  A bunch of other names.

A&M to go after Patterson if Sumlin is out?  

Just now, Mavric said:

If not Frost to Nebraska, Campbell?  McElwain?  Bohl?   Leach?  A bunch of other names.

The tweet made it sound like there was news soon out of UCF

4 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

Because no one here is dumb enough to have ESPN insider status?

This is how they get subscribers. Once in a decade worthy of news, that you sign up for and forget to cancel your subscription after the free month. So hopefully someone still has their account from Bo firing or Callahan firing?

Edited by BoneyardHusker
4 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

5 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Not High on Cambell, Bohl (another 7-10 win coach)or Leach(don’t think air raid would work in Big 10)

1.) Frost

2.)Frost

3.)Frost

4.)Penn State OC

5.)Venables (high energy, without Bo Psyco Attitude)

Sorry guys, no harm intended here.  Back on track:  I am definitely feeling better about Scott Frost to Nebraska after today's news.  Florida was a concern for me. Kelly to Florida (hopefully), Moos' comments on Riley, and Nebraska making their voices heard at UCF.  Best day on this thread by far.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, RedNebraskan said:

Sorry guys, no harm intended here.  Back on track:  I am definitely feeling better about Scott Frost to Nebraska after today's news.  Florida was a concern for me. Kelly to Florida (hopefully), Moos' comments on Riley, and Nebraska making their voices heard at UCF.  Best day on this thread by far.

Very much agree.

But That link to that tweet seems like a pretty big deal. Yet this place has gone eerily silent.

Edited by BoneyardHusker

5 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Go to Mike'l Severe's twitter and there is a screenshot of the relevant stuff in the article. Basically the Nebraska job is too much to pass up even for the Florida job. Remember there are a lot of Nebraska ties on that staff too. 

Here's the link from my subscription

http://insider.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/21317547/resetting-coaching-carousel

6 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Go to Mike'l Severe's twitter and there is a screenshot of the relevant stuff in the article. Basically the Nebraska job is too much to pass up even for the Florida job. Remember there are a lot of Nebraska ties on that staff too. 

Yeah but then the next photo is if Frost goes to Florida what are the options for Nebraska.

I am starting to think absolutely nothing is happening on either fronts.

This is what I think has really happened.

-Florida still doesn't know who the hell they want to hire. Frost is still very much a candidate for them.

-Nebraska has made mention they are interested in Frost if and when the head coaching job opens up in Lincoln.

-Frost still has many meaningful season left to be played and is primarily focused on UCF's season and probably hasn't spoken to either university and won't talk to them until mid December at the earliest.

-We are right back at where everyone was in early October.

DOjU20DV4AAI4Lh.jpg

DOjU20EVQAAFQRm.jpg

11 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

You not accurately reporting what has been said is getting really annoying.

• Plus1 6