** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 hours ago, ZRod said:

They wouldn't destroy us, but it would be a competitive game when it shouldn't be for us.

12 hours ago, ZRod said:

They wouldn't destroy us, but it would be a competitive game when it shouldn't be for us.

sure i see how you could say that, but this isn't the 90's or even 2009, and of course we were competitive with Oregon, and No. Ill. 

yep no way an undefeated RANKED team should motor boat us, even if if they currently average over 47 points a game and beat Maryland at their house by basically the same score Wisconsin beat us, but I guess you could say we were competitive with Wisconsin too- OK i changed my mind it'd be a competitive game.

3 hours ago, Whistlepig said:

sure i see how you could say that, but this isn't the 90's or even 2009, and of course we were competitive with Oregon, and No. Ill. 

yep no way an undefeated RANKED team should motor boat us, even if if they currently average over 47 points a game and beat Maryland at their house by basically the same score Wisconsin beat us, but I guess you could say we were competitive with Wisconsin too- OK i changed my mind it'd be a competitive game.

Dude, Maryland played with their third string QB. Maryland is equivalent to Rutgers or Illinois. A team we can handle, but not get out of our own way to dominate.

If we played UCF it would likely be a one score game well into the 4th quarter. After that it could go to either team.

Edited by ZRod
On 10/13/2017 at 11:43 AM, soup said:

You guys realize that Frost's offense is almost all shotgun.  Even on 4th down.  RTDB guy is going to have a stroke if Frost ever comes to Nebraska.  (and don't say you won't, because it was happening when Beck was OC, and did very similar things)

I love that spread look.  The offense clearly has the advantage here. 

24 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Dude, Maryland played with their third string QB. Maryland is equivalent to Rutgers or Illinois. A team we can handle, but not get out of oir own way to dominate.

If we played UCF it would likely be a one score game well into the 4th quarter. After that it could go to either team.

hey I said I change my mind- I won't base things on facts, so we agree

2 hours ago, Whistlepig said:

hey I said I change my mind- I won't base things on facts, so we agree

No need to be a jerk about it. I was simply stating my opinion as to why I think it would be a game. UCF is a good team. However, they aren't in a P5 conference, although they did beat a P5 bottom dweller. A good team in a mediocre conference will always look great. We would be out coached and likely out played, but athletically we could make it a toss up.

• Huskerzoo changed the title to ** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***
  • Huskerzoo pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Huskerzoo locked this topic