** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

23 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

As I read and listen to all things SF I wonder this: Scott is about to become a Dad for the first time in his life. Nebraska is one of the best places in the country to raise a family.  I think he might be thinking this is a great time to go back home and get his new little family established. I could be totally wrong but unless his wife is from Florida (anyone know?) This could be a strong deciding factor. He can his whole staff, of whom many have Nebraska ties, and they can start rebuilding Big Red Football!

He could get his parents to baby-sit.  Save a ton of money!

Edited by 4skers89
  • Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Rike Miley said:

Tim Beck was really the only staff member on our team with Texas ties and he pulled in some Texas players.  The rest were Ohio and Midwest ties.

I don't know maybe youre right, I just think if we had a staff member with Texas high school relationships it would get our foot in the door and be easier to recruit.

You may be right but it's hard to argue that the landscape has changed a bit with the B12 becoming primarily the SWC again and A&M going to the SEC, kind of opens things up a bit for high school players and makes it an easier decision to stay in-state. I do miss having Texas players though, but I'll gladly take FL recruits if you know who becomes our next head coach.

Edited by FTW
45 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

Bolded is incorrect according to almost every study on QOL based in the States.  Midwest contains the highest QOL.  

You can be talking from personal experience, which is fine but to say Midwest has lower QOL overall is false.  

The state branding is "Good Life, Great Opportunity".  Seems appropriate. http://journalstar.com/business/local/the-good-life-again-nebraska-s-new-state-brand-brings/article_a92d622e-87e7-5561-9370-953a053605de.html

Wow... Iowa lost to Northwestern, Purdue to Rutgers, lol. Mike Riley has a serious chance of finishing 4-1 on the year. 7-5 regular season and I don't know if firing him would fly. I still think after the PSU game we'll be so shell shocked and worn out similar to the tOSU game, we'll lose to Iowa. Anything less than 7-5 and Riley is a goner.

Welp, time to watch UCF-Navy!

He's gone regardless, a new AD wouldn't be here if he wasn't going to be gone. And anyone who marks any game on our schedule as a for sure W from here on out needs to go get a C.T. Scan immediately. I see no game that we for sure win from here on out. PSU is going to absolutely destroy us. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Wouldn't say that.

I was just saying I'd like him to bring some with him.

we already have some damn good ones FYI

Yeah, I know what you meant -- I am just curious who would fit in that RB/Slot position he appears to lean on a lot in his offense.