** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, TheSker said:

I think Venables is the best out there right now.  Excellent pedigree and gets very excited watching his defense destroy an offense.

Yes, he was top of the list.  I found this on the net.  Wasn't he defensive coordinator for Bob Stoops? Or am I thinking of someone else?

29 minutes ago, TheSker said:

MR is definitely a Nebraska fan for life.  He's got a well funded retirement now.

Though it sounds like with Oregon State's new hire, the idea of Riley or Erickson joining that staff is possible.

I'd think Erickson would be the better choice.

Erickson go his nuts crushed at ASU quite a few years ago now.  Both need to retire.  I'd argue Riley has been retired for 6 seasons now.  

Edited by southernoregonhusker
2 minutes ago, CornhuskerCornPicker said:

are you just asking what I’m thinking or if we should hire them?

I was just asking what you think of them. I doubt if we could actually lure any of them here but it's a nice thought.  Also, do you know of any other defensive coordinators that you consider top level?

11 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

You folks do realize that if scott frost is the next head coach this thread will never die.  He will always be apart of the program and since all threads scott frost are merged into this one this thread will never cease to exist.  Any time something is mentioned about him it will be put in here however long he is our coach.  So i dont think we can really count up anymore because there is no stopping this thread now.

giphy.gif

tumblr_meoyxlYAjM1r53mcb.gif.14f65370709d5c69a705e7d30aac16f3.gif