** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

I dislike this campaign because "dilly" wasn't slang until roughly the 30s, not medieval.  It should have been buried with Burl Ives.

And to get my post back on topic, I assume Governor Ricketts declares tomorrow Scott Frost Day.

TAKE IT TO THE DILLY DILLY MEGATHREAD!!!

(but, honestly, I would be interested in trying out some of that spiced honey mead sometime)

UCF Rivals just had a big update:

-Rumored OC to be Matt Lubick

-Frost has discussed splitting duties between UCF and Nebraska and still coach in the bowl game, not likely according to post though. 

- Austin, Held, Ruud, Duval  Verduzco, and Chinande are expected to be on the new staff; Chinander will come immediately to recruit with Frost.

-Lots of Nebraska Press have media passes for game and their is concern this could present a distraction

-Unclear how or when the announcement will come 

-Hearing contract is 5 years and around 6 million per year 

-Sumlin UCF's top target 

Edited by theknife
  • Plus1 4
1 minute ago, theknife said:

-Frost has discussed splitting duties between UCF and Nebraska and still coach in the bowl game, not likely according to post though. 

- Austin, Held, Ruud, Duval  Verduzco, and Chinande are expected to be on the new staff; Chinander will come immediately to recruit with Frost.

-Lots of Nebraska Press have media passes for game and their is concern this could present a distraction

-Sumlin UCF's top target 

I like everything except the Nebraska Media part. It will most certainly be a distraction. Feel for those players.

2 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

I like everything except the Nebraska Media part. It will most certainly be a distraction. Feel for those players.

It also brought up Matt Davidson has a key figure in all this: the Philly meeting, acting as a back door contact for Moos, and is rumored to be on the new staff in an off the field capacity. 

4 minutes ago, theknife said:

It also brought up Matt Davidson has a key figure in all this: the Philly meeting, acting as a back door contact for Moos, and is rumored to be on the new staff in an off the field capacity. 

Saw that on Reddit. Either your Isms or you are very fast lol

21 minutes ago, theknife said:

-Sumlin UCF's top target 

All media is a joke, but why can't the Nebraska media just let the man coach his team without having to be involved! 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Redman said:

There is a lot of talk about Frost/Nebraska and/or Frost/Oregon (if Taggart leaves for FSU) on Twitter right now. Let's wrap this thing up already........

200.webp#12-grid1

It's done and it has been weeks in the making. He's not going to change his mind in the last 24 hours. He could have had FU, UT, UCLA, A&M, and there were already rumors of Oregon and FSU opening up.

He's coming here because he wants to, not because it is his only choice.

• Plus1 3