** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, Kernel Red said:

It will be announced tomorrow with press conference on Sunday.

I don't think so.  Frost hasn't officially told the team yet - doesn't want to be a distraction from their game.  He's not sure if he wants to tell them right after the game, potentially taking away from a championship celebration (or add to the sorrow of a loss).

Sounding like he will probably wait until Sunday morning to tell the team, Nebraska will make an announcement Sunday afternoon and there will be a press conference Monday.

• Plus1 3

Just now, Mavric said:

I don't think so.  Frost hasn't officially told the team yet - doesn't want to be a distraction from their game.  He's not sure if he wants to tell them right after the game, potentially taking away from a championship celebration (or add to the sorrow of a loss).

Sounding like he will probably wait until Sunday morning to tell the team, Nebraska will make an announcement Sunday afternoon and there will be a press conference Monday.

This is not speculation. Frost will be announced tomorrow and introduced on Sunday.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Yes I saw that mentioned earlier too.  It sounds like he was there with Frost when Oregon was good, so he should understand the offensive philosophy well.  I am still more concerned about the defensive staff.

Gotta agree. We NEED to get a tough, physical, athletic, turnover machine defense back. We've had some decent offenses in the last 15-20 years, but defense has been sparse except for couple years under Bo. We need a great TEAM, not a great offense and average defense. This DC better understand quick what Blackshirt defense means and how its supposed to look.

• Plus1 2
25 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

The pac 12 championship game has 1/3 of the stadium filled. How embarrassing for them.

It's bad. Did they hand out tickets for free as long as they spread out and wear colors that match the seats?

This is 10 versus 12 and they almost have more players then fans.

Edited by InOmaha
  • Plus1 1