** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Truth in Ruin said:

I haven’t been this excited since 1997.

The energy is just infectious. It feels fantastic. I’m sitting here planning my trip to Lincoln next fall and just thinking to myself what can I do to help this succeed. No offense to Coach Riley but that hire did not bring out this energy in me. Thank you Bounds Green and Moos for making this happen. I’m off to the online shop for some new gear!!!

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

This is why you need 8 in the playoff. UCF got completely hosed and everyone is good and damn tired of Alabama.

Agreed...if the committee was dead set on having a P5 team that lost their last game and did not win the conf title, why not Wisconsin whose only loss was by 6 pts and who won one more game?

• Plus1 5

4 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Agreed...if the committee was dead set on having a P5 team that lost their last game and did not win the conf title, why not Wisconsin whose only loss was by 6 pts and who won one more game?

Really comes down to who had the better win or wins. Wisconsin Had no margin for error with their schedule. Bama didn’t take down any world beaters either but still had a few top 20 wins and I think that probably swayed it. I’m sick and tired of Bama as well but I think OSU was the only one that would have an arguement with their wins over PSU and Wisc in addition to being conf champ. I guess the Iowa loss was just too bad to overlook 

29 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

This is why you need 8 in the playoff. UCF got completely hosed and everyone is good and damn tired of Alabama.

If Alabama gets in it will be a travesty. That will be the second time since 2011 (rematch with LSU, that Alabama plays for the MNC without winning their division. Imagine how many MNC TO would have won if Nebraska was put in the MNC game with Oklahoma after losing a single game. 

20 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

Really comes down to who had the better win or wins. Wisconsin Had no margin for error with their schedule. Bama didn’t take down any world beaters either but still had a few top 20 wins and I think that probably swayed it. I’m sick and tired of Bama as well but I think OSU was the only one that would have an arguement with their wins over PSU and Wisc in addition to being conf champ. I guess the Iowa loss was just too bad to overlook 

I completely disagree. There is not enough inter conference play to validate two SEC teams in the playoffs and no BIG or PAC teams. How can you be national champion if you can't even win you half of a conference? No second chances for some conferences while giving no chance for other conferences.

• Plus1 1