** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

8 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE POWER OF THE WIFE!!!  WE HAVE A VERY LOUD VOICE!  It comes in the form of pouting, whining, and other forms that I won't mention here :)   Seriously, if you're not married you won't understand but if you are then you know exactly what I'm talking about!

I certainly get your point and respect where you're coming from.  

12 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE POWER OF THE WIFE!!!  WE HAVE A VERY LOUD VOICE!  It comes in the form of pouting, whining, and other forms that I won't mention here :)   Seriously, if you're not married you won't understand but if you are then you know exactly what I'm talking about!

WE ALL KNOW THE MALE MANTRA  AND PITY THE GUY WHO DOESN'T KNOW IT: 

HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE!

• Plus1 1

Florida starts 3-4 ending with a blowout loss to a top team. Immediately fire Jim McElwain.

Nebraska starts 3-4 ending with two blowout losses to top teams. Have not yet fired Mike Riley.

If Florida's swift action ends up landing Scott Frost, there are going to be some pissed off Husker fans unless we land someone clearly better.

Just now, QMany said:

Florida starts 3-4 ending with a blowout loss to a top team. Immediately fire Jim McElwain.

Nebraska starts 3-4 ending with two blowout losses to top teams. Have not yet fired Mike Riley.

If Florida's swift action ends up landing Scott Frost, there are going to be some pissed off Husker fans unless we land someone clearly better.

I'm not disagreeing with you but McElwain and Florida parted ways for reasons other than his 2017 win/loss record

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, QMany said:

You got to think Moos has a good plan for us after listening to the interviews with him.  We will see...