** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

9 minutes ago, Undone said:

In my opinion it jumped because Florida has already fired their coach. We haven't yet fired our coach. That's probably all there is to it.

Frost is coming to Nebraska. I heard it from my caddie's chauffeur.

Did your caddie's chauffeur discover that Scott Frost is scheduled to have cable TV hooked up? :D

58 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

And another good article from a Gator writer about Frost who is certain Moos is going to go after Frost hard.  

http://gridironnow.com/scott-frost-ideal-florida-home-instead/

Note:  There are 3 pages total and you have to click to get to the final two.

"Florida will be the best job available by a wide margin".... This continues to make me laugh. Sam McKewon has laid out multiple reasons why that isn't the case on Twitter (look it up)

18 hours ago, teachercd said:

Of course he is interested.  You would have to be a super weirdo to NOT be interested in a job that is better than the one you currently have.

I know much has been said about Frost having a love/hate relationship with UNL, and the fans, but Frost applied for an assistant coach position under Pelini, which would indicate that he doesn't have too many residual hard feelings towards the program and/or fans. With the coaching vacancies due to open up after the regular season ends, the next several weeks will sure be interesting, that's for sure..... :snacks: