** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, brophog said:

There are 57 pages, composed of several different threads that were merged. You're telling us it's 57 pages of crazy speculation? Then you're telling me you didn't read 57 pages.

He probably got a good feel for the thread from a couple of pages. Nobody knows anything, so it is just speculation. Crazy or sane speculation- does it matter?

16 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

He probably got a good feel for the thread from a couple of pages. Nobody knows anything, so it is just speculation. Crazy or sane speculation- does it matter?

If you're going to claim something to be 100%, you should examine 100% of it.

4 hours ago, ladyhawke said:

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE POWER OF THE WIFE!!!  WE HAVE A VERY LOUD VOICE!  It comes in the form of pouting, whining, and other forms that I won't mention here :)   Seriously, if you're not married you won't understand but if you are then you know exactly what I'm talking about!

I’m married, and that’s most definitely not the case with us. So... maybe his wife isn’t the whiny, pouty kind that uses sex to get her way.

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, Rike Miley said:

Its coach speak and he is not lying. Florida/Nebraska/anyone else has not contacted him directly. They contact his agent. Thats how this works. While Frost is 100% focused on his team, his agent is 100% focused on Frosts job offers and contract. Thats why Frost pays him. 

Love the last line. This staff if capable, confident and they don't need me...

4 hours ago, RedNebraskan said:

So the odds shift on Frost are from just regular people betting with no actual information?  Or is there more to it?

Another possibility is that some big money guys actually have information on Florida hiring another guy, or at least relatively confident they’re getting another guy. They place “smaller” bets on Frost to draw the odds of their guy in their favor before they put the big money down.

Edited by Edison's Enemy
  • Plus1 1