** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Beez said:

UCF struggling early, all this talk has to affect a team.

Down 7-0, just picked off, and didn't get his 4th down conversion in easy FG range.

Remember Riley getting crucified for being an idiot and going for it on 4th in FG range? Mods, lock the thread. We don't want Frost anymore!

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, Redux said:

I remember when Landlord argued and argued with me that Scott Frost didn't have red hair.

Why would you argue with Landlord?  I did have a difficult time finding a picture that showed the redness.  I remember from his playing days that it was mostly blonde but kind of red.

24 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

Why would you argue with Landlord?  I did have a difficult time finding a picture that showed the redness.  I remember from his playing days that it was mostly blonde but kind of red.

I was new here and didn't understand he is right even when he is wrong.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Beez said:

UCF struggling early, all this talk has to effect a team.

1 hour ago, 4skers89 said:

With a baby on the way it's got to be difficult for the team to focus.

OK, here's the joke.  I thought Beez's comment was nonsense, SMU came to play and has nothing to do with talk about losing their coach.  I knew that's what he was referring to even though he wasn't explicit so I turned his "talk" into the Frost having a baby since they were just talking about it during the game.  Obviously it wasn't funny since I'm explaining the joke and now we're talking about having babies.

7 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

OK, here's the joke.  I thought Beez's comment was nonsense, SMU came to play and has nothing to do with talk about losing their coach.  I knew that's what he was referring to even though he wasn't explicit so I turned his "talk" into the Frost having a baby since they were just talking about it during the game.  Obviously it wasn't funny since I'm explaining the joke and now we're talking about having babies.

Nonsense?  Ill show you Nonsense.  Babies can affect a game more than you know!  (Sarcasm)

Edited by Beez
  • Plus1 1