Something to make us all happy
Do anything take us out of this gloom
Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy
You are the one who can make us all laugh
But doing that you break out in tears
Please don't be sad if it was a straight mind you had
We wouldn't have known you all these years

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

Watching UCF again tonight and seeing Killens (sp?) Tear it up I wonder if Spielman would move back to running back - or at least line up there frequently. Might be a beast.

Use him in both like they do Anderson. Moving a guy like that during a play really messes up what personnel the defense puts on the field. 

i wonder if hiring Frost would bring back some kids that have re opened their recruiting?  he seems like a young guy with appeal to kids, he has a fun and gun offense and a sharp mind and adjusts to the game very quickly, doesn't wait for half time to change up his attack......seems like some of the old coaches are brain dead, can't manage the clock and can't see their special teams as game changers........great special teams can turn a ball game instantly.  why can't we do this??  instead we play not to make a mistake?  be aggressive, practice hard to set up punt returns. we have the return guys, we need to work on the blocking and sets.........do something!!

Edited by Hunter94

5 hours ago, brophog said:

This was the first time I've taken the chance to watch one of his pressers, and now I'm sold.  That guy is overflowing with a quiet confidence that would be hard not to tap into as a player or fan.  I think it is rare that a  head coach will admit to the press that "I'm exhausted with all this baby stuff", "My mind probably wasn't into the game as much as it should have been", etc.  No one saw it as a negative.  It was just a young man with a lot on his plate (not to mention NU rumors) and he was able to overcome a tough game.  And you could tell that he didn't have any doubt that he would, even with all of the noise he knew they could win because of his coaches and players.

I'm not on the "Frost or bust" train; but after watching, I'll be a little disappointed if he coaches somewhere other than UCF or Nebraska.

• Plus1 1

I don’t know if this was said yet, but since it’s almost at 60 pages I’m not looking. I think Moos gushing over Frost on the radio was such a smart move to send a signal to Frost that he’s the guy, without actually going to Frost since his contract says he has to tell university officials if he’s approached. Sort of tampering, but I like it.