** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, ATS Knight said:

So is it sealed up like a calzone? What kind of bread is that?

Not like a calzone!  Like a big fat yeast roll.  I really have no idea, other than it truly is like a big fat yeast roll.  The joy was always when the first bite was the more "doughy" end so the last bite was all the filling. Hated ending on the doughy bite.  

The best is temperature Tuesday:

The temperature at 6am each Tuesday in January & February is the price of an Original Runza® Sandwich with the purchase of a Medium Drink and Medium Fry. Additions and substitutions are extra. 

• Plus1 2

Okay, on the real, was Jessica seriously trolling this whole time? Because if so, it sucks being socked again. Don't get me wrong, but sock, peace be upon his cotton, all but had me convinced The Vest was the man. As we all know, it was a double gut-punch because 1, we didn't get Tressel, and 2, were given some old guy we had to Google. 

I hope Jessica seriously isn't sock 2.0

• Plus1 5

Come January 1, when I reflect on this year and wonder where the time went, I'll be saddened that I wasted a lot of time reading this thread, despite a few chuckles.

And wonder what the hubbub was all about as I expect the new season to be great with Scott Frost has HC.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Jeremy said:

Okay, on the real, was Jessica seriously trolling this whole time? Because if so, it sucks being socked again. Don't get me wrong, but sock, peace be upon his cotton, all but had me convinced The Vest was the man. As we all know, it was a double gut-punch because 1, we didn't get Tressel, and 2, were given some old guy we had to Google. 

I hope Jessica seriously isn't sock 2.0

I am Lo Country-and I believed the sock.  Dude, I was so convinced and happy and figured we would be owning the B1G and then I googled Mr Rogers.....SMH

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Does this not make the Mario Goodrich comments make a ton of sense?!?

Maybe, or maybe they just told him what he wanted to hear. Honestly I hope we can keep Riley on in some capacity, I've said that before. But I was convinced it wasn't likely. I still think that but I think retaining him as a recruiting consultant or something of that nature would go a long way towards keeping some of the top guys we still have committed. I don't think we get Bookie back but that may swing us back into contention.