** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, Sparker said:

I think the issue was higher than that with Perlman. IMO, that was a big factor of why TO came back. He knew he could be a buffer between football and Perlman, and stayed as long as he could. I think for TO to be involved he would have to be 100% confident in Bounds, Green, and Moos.

Just now, Bruce1981 said:

Tom Osborne was consulted about the new AD hire. Osborne recommended Moos in that consultation. 

Thanks that is good news!

4 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Not exactly her last 4. I don't know why they banned her or if it is just a temp ban.

These are the posts that I assume got her finally spanked. She knows about the sock so probably a duplicate account, because "Jessica0" hasn't been around long. She is clearly grabbing attention with the "update soon" and then no update post. To top it off, she says she doesn't even care about this board because 247 is her home.

So, imo she can gtfo, and the mods gtfo'd her.

The photo was a severe troll attempt.

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

Thanks that is good news!

Whoever is spazzing right now has no reason to spazz out. I get it. Take a step back and look at everything. Moos isn'tpanicking because his man is set. 

If this were Bob and Tom and the AD sent Bob to talk to Tom, does Tom tell Bob no?