** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Ok, here are the last four posts JessicaO posted:

1. Just giving a little humor with an update. The update is that there is literally nothing going on anymore with UF and Frost. Ice cold. 

2.  The Sock Puppet was a troll that tricked the entire fanbase. My info about Frost and UNL is legit. 

3.  How many times do I need to tell people that I am not posting anymore when this gets announced? I am a member of 247. 

4.  Folks, there is a reason why you are not hearing any news about Frost and other schools outside of Nebraska. Stop and think why that could be. All of the evidence has been out there to connect all of the dots. 

So, was she banned for the above or was she banned for creating multiple accounts? 

• Plus1 3

34 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Was vacationing in Galveston/San Antonio this last week. Tried In-N-Out burger for the first time..... The local type chains rarely live up to the the hype.

In-N-Out only makes sense if you live in California. All the food is so expensive, so to have a cheap, fast burger with great toppings (animal style) feels surreal. But I get why people don't like it and the fries suck (they're acceptable animal style).

24 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Nebraska should be a Whataburger state.

Why is no one talking about Five Guys?

12 minutes ago, Bruce1981 said:

I don't think you wait for this program to get any worse to make your job more difficult. 

If you are a head coach of a college football program, you are sleep deprived anyway.

If it was just Moos I would give it a 50 percent shot. It's not just Moos. It'sMoos and Osborne. Moos has his support. Osborne likes the man. I'm sorry but he'snot staying. 

There's a possibility that Frost wants to end his career at Nebraska, but not begin it there. Coaches have a shelf-life these days. Maybe he doesn't want to run out of goodwill while he's still gaining experience.

I think he probably will be at Nebraska, but it's very possible he's saying "not yet".

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

Ok, here are the last four posts JessicaO posted:

1. Just giving a little humor with an update. The update is that there is literally nothing going on anymore with UF and Frost. Ice cold. 

2.  The Sock Puppet was a troll that tricked the entire fanbase. My info about Frost and UNL is legit. 

3.  How many times do I need to tell people that I am not posting anymore when this gets announced? I am a member of 247. 

4.  Folks, there is a reason why you are not hearing any news about Frost and other schools outside of Nebraska. Stop and think why that could be. All of the evidence has been out there to connect all of the dots. 

So, was she banned for the above or was she banned for creating multiple accounts? 

#1 was very trolly.

A post saying, guys I’m going to drop an update about Florida and frost soon.

a photo of a winter land then comes

then a post saying just kidding nothing is going on there.

troll city.

6 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Security on HB is not that tight.  Several open source tools available to "look around" under the hood of the site.

Not using any of those. I'm sure the security here is fine.

In fact, I asked a mod for usernames from Marshfield, WI from a mod earlier today and, while he confirmed two accounts posted from there he would not give up usernames. (My question MAY have been how they figured out that Jessica0 was posting under two user accounts, however. I don't know.)

5 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

#1 was very trolly.

A post saying, guys I’m going to drop an update about Florida and frost soon.

a photo of a winter land then comes

then a post saying just kidding nothing is going on there.

troll city.

Man! I knew there was something fishy about a person who shows up on this board and starts spewing information like they are sitting right beside Scott or Chip Dip.  Why didn't anyone see her 'trollness' before now?  Or did they not want to see it? Wow.  So she wasn't banned for being a troll but was banned for posting under two accounts? What was the name on the other account?

Edited by ladyhawke
3 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Man! I knew there was something fishy about a person who shows up on this board and starts spewing information like they are sitting right beside Scott or Chip Dip.  Why didn't anyone see her 'trollness' before now?  Or did they not want to see it? Wow.

Well her information wasn't necessarily false, she was just taking information she read either from Twitter, Florida message boards, Tennessee message boards, and other Nebraska message boards and posted them here.

Edited by BoneyardHusker
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

Man! I knew there was something fishy about a person who shows up on this board and starts spewing information like they are sitting right beside Scott or Chip Dip.  Why didn't anyone see her 'trollness' before now?  Or did they not want to see it? Wow.

I was fine with her until then.

you can’t be all serious with ALL the info, then try to troll everyone into thinking something is cooking with Florida all the sudden and then bam, nah just kidding guys! Just was dumb.