** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

I don't like the commercial runza's but the runza's made by my grandma and mom....AWESOME, really hard to make though. 

True that.  You can do a decent job with frozen dough but mine are not a uniform size with store bought dough. 

And my God, people who doesn’t like a Rinza?   What do you eat at cold Husker games? They are perfect. Will serve as hand warmers as well

Edited by krc1995
Cuz
  • Plus1 2

2 hours ago, FlipPhone said:

Runza's are gross.  Don't let them trick you into thinking otherwise.

How could you! Whenever I visit Lincoln we buy a box of frozen Runza's to bring home. They are amazing as is Valentinos and RIP to Tastees... oh a SF loves Lincoln food to keep this on topic. 

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I'm a pro 

18 minutes ago, C N Red said:

You're kidding right? You've been sticking up for her while many have been messing with her. The reason she was getting messed with is b/c of her trollness. I thought the trolling by her was pretty obvious. Also odd you are almost kind of surprised about her posting with extra account and asking a lot of questions. Maybe a little worried they will track that account back to you?

Oh for crying out loud! I have been on this board for the last 10 years thank you very much! I'm not kidding. I was sticking up for what I thought was a fellow female who liked football. I wouldn't know a troll if it bit me on the butt!  I didn't even know we could have more than one account! And how do you know so much about it eh?  I'm going to stop now before I say something too unkind. I'm really disappointed and frankly hurt my your accusations C N Red.  Very disappointed!

• Plus1 6

11 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

Your schtick isn't funny. Imo

What is funny though was Kiffen’s actual response regarding his name popping up for the Tennessee job(again) :

"Time heals everything, I guess," Kiffin told ESPN's Tom Rinaldi during an interview on College GameDay on Saturday. "That wasn't the reaction I remember when couches were burning, sneaking out with the cops to the airport."

Hilarious !