** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

9 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

I just really hope if we land frost we can also get chinander. 

Chinander is good, but the defense has been inconsistent. Austin Peay put up 30ish points on us in one half. There have been other worrisome signs, as well. Like the insane amount of arm tackles. 

The UCF fans calls him Chinan(d)er because sometimes the d is there and sometimes it's not. 

3 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

Chinander is good, but the defense has been inconsistent. Austin Peay put up 30ish points on us in one half. There have been other worrisome signs, as well. Like the insane amount of arm tackles. 

The UCF fans calls him Chinan(d)er because sometimes the d is there and sometimes it's not. 

Thats a legit concern. How would you say recruiting has been going overall? About where it's historically been, above, below average? My main concern I think with Frost and Co is the recruiting aspect. 

9 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

It's ok, we call Diaco, Iaco.

12 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

If you have a top 10 offense that goes really fast, you can't really expect to hold everyone to 14 points all the time. You have to be a TOP hog to do that.

It's more about turnovers, situational defense and being sound then.

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Oh for crying out loud! I have been on this board for the last 10 years thank you very much! I'm not kidding. I was sticking up for what I thought was a fellow female who liked football. I wouldn't know a troll if it bit me on the butt!  I didn't even know we could have more than one account! And how do you know so much about it eh?  I'm going to stop now before I say something too unkind. I'm really disappointed and frankly hurt my your accusations C N Red.  Very disappointed!

Why are people sooo sensitive to being accused of something so menial?  I was just hacking on ya. Not like i was calling you a racist or bigot.