** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I still can't bring myself to be more than 60% on Frost coming.   I feel like he'll give UCF an audience out of respect for giving him his first job before he signs anything.

Hedley's  been on this board for a long time. He doesn't pull information out of thin air.  You can trust that what he has shared is true.

Scott is rewarding UCF by coaching them through an undefeated season. He has completed his mission with them and is ready to move on. 

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

We've been bummerooski'd so many times by the administration these last two decades, I'm finding it an on feeling to think things will actually turn out right!  But I'm turning that corner pretty quickly...I'm buying what you're selling Hedley!

Perlman is Out.  Petersen is out.  Eichorst is out.  Green, Bounds, Moos, and Frost are N!!!!!!!!!!!

• Plus1 3
Just now, ladyhawke said:

Hedley's  been on this board for a long time. He doesn't pull information out of thin air.  You can trust that what he has shared is true.

Scott is rewarding UCF by coaching them through an undefeated season. He has completed his mission with them and is ready to move on. 

The relief of knowing (or thinking I know) is amazing right now.  I hope he is right.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

He is N 

Okay, another thing, there is a possibility that his staff will be shaken up because other schools are trying to swoop on his assistants. This was one of the major hang ups in the deal because it had to be ironed out. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, RedNebraskan said:

Perlman is Out.  Petersen is out.  Eichorst is out.  Green, Bounds, Moos, and Frost are N!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching / listening to Green, Bounds and now Moos, I've really had a strong feeling about them being dead on point and men that "get it".  Like I said, I'm almost dumbfounded to believe it is actually happening.  Of course, there is always that chance things don't work out even if Frost comes, but I think the chances are way better that we become what the Nebraska Huskers should be.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

He is N 

4 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I still can't bring myself to be more than 60% on Frost coming.   I feel like he'll give UCF an audience out of respect for giving him his first job before he signs anything.

UCF reportedly put a 4.5 to 5.0 million per year offer on the table for Frost. My guess is that this was more of a PR move to let their fan base know that they were digging deep to keep Scott.

• Plus1 1