** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

19 minutes ago, Red_Payne said:

Anyone know what the chances are Frost brings in Helfrich as a staff member?

Ok, I found this article interesting, especially the last two paragraphs. Helfrich is a football analyst for Fox Sports and doing well but may get back into coaching.  Maybe this is the time he will reconsider?  If he fits Scott's plans for Nebraska my e Scott will see him out.  http://registerguard.com/rg/sports/36123455-81/former-oregon-ducks-football-coach-mark-helfrich-drawing-rave-reviews-as-broadcaster.html.csp

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Cannot be signed until Friday evening technically. But Scott is a man of his word. 

Love that they are locking it down on Friday evening. No need to let silly season (more job openings) get any farther down the road.

Very happy for Scott. I know he wanted a shot three years ago, but in the long run, this is going to be better for him as he'll get a bigger payday, a longer contract, and will inherit better young talent than Riley got from Bo.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

I fly between Dallas and Omaha often as the company I work for has a location in each city.  There’s multiple daily flights between the two cities... am I missing something?

It would be convenient to talk to someone without drawing attention wouldn't you think? 

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Ok, Frost was there.  But I doubt he would have talked to Moos.  That's what an agent is for.

No. Bill comes off as the kind of guy that he wants to look a man in the eye. I trust Hedley.... also who cares who he spoke to, if it’s done because of Moos’ efforts? 

Edited by bisonwiches