** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

If I needed to tie it in, I could say that it will have an effect on where the assistant coaches go. 

I don't know Hedley, but the amount of posts and plus1's has me worried he's credible. Can someone give me hope that he's the board crackpot?

Sorry, Hedley has been in this board for a long time. He is definitely credible.  That's why we were all celebrating last night.  It's one thing if an outsider comes in with a bunch of tweets, message board quotes, etc. and says they're true but it's another thing altogether when one of our own, especially Hedley, makes the statements he made last night.  Sorry, but Scott is :bigredn:.

6 hours ago, skersfan said:

8 years is a long contract, for a third year head coach.  Hope we get it right this time, because if we don't we will have a huge buy out to deal with.  Every thing you look at indicates Coach Frost will be able to do the job, and it appears the University will give him time.   Only one way to find out. 

I don't think there will be any buying him out. They know we have to get this one right and give it time.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This thread grew by seven or eight pages since I posted yesterday.  A quick glance through shows a bunch of people talking about boobs and Hedley's confidence that Frost is 200% N.

Can someone give me a quick tl;dr on the past 7-8 pages?  What did you people do last night?

Reading this thread hoping Hedley is right. 

9cb168d2a6f118a435404c44d6c36ff9.gif

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

As long as it's not Troy Walters.  That guy needs to be OC at Nebraska in a bad way

Do you have some inside info I don't about Troy Walters' genius? Or do Nebraska fans just hate their OC so much that even if all Walters does is not obstruct the offense, it's still a massive improvement?

Edited by ATS Knight
added *fans for grammar

3 minutes ago, huskersrule95 said:

Does he even call the plays or does Frost ?? I thought the UCF guy said Frost did 

Frost calls his offensive plays.  He was preparing Walters to call plays in a couple games this year when Frost's baby was about to be born.

It will be interesting how long Frost will want to call plays in his coaching tenure.  I am sure he enjoys doing it, but I wonder if there will be a time where he wants to oversee more of the program.

Edited by ColoradoHusk