** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Sker4Ever said:

I know we all have our own thoughts about the Nebraska media, but when your states biggest papers most well known journalist goes out on a limb to say he believes Scott Frost is a done deal, I tend to believe them. This, coupled with Dirk’s sources saying Moos met with Frost in Philadelphia the weekend of the Penn St game, and Moos’ dance around the question today I’d have to say it’s a done deal too

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/shatel-timing-is-right-for-nu-athletic-director-bill-moos/article_827ebe4c-d233-11e7-a00d-2b95fc739c06.html

My 5 reads are up for the month. Snap shot of shatel prediction? 

Dirk on the presser and the Philly question

Did Moos make a trip to Philly to visit Frost? He looked away and grinned.

“I was trying to buy a condo with my wife and that consumed most of my day, so I did not travel with the team and got there later.

“But Scott Frost, like I said, he’s coaching, I told his people that I wanted — and others that are currently coaching — that I wanted to respect the fact that distractions and lack of focus are little things that can become big things and losing a run for a championship. There will be plenty of time to talk to Scott Frost.”

So you didn’t go to Philly?

“I…” He shook his head.

“I have…” He grinned.

“No reason to, to, I hear they have good sandwiches.” He laughed.

Again: You didn’t go to Philly?

Moos ignored me, turned away and finally started talking like a boring athletic director. He took no more questions. He made a couple brief statements. Then he headed for the door, his message loud and clear.

• Plus1 2

10 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I know we all have our own thoughts about the Nebraska media, but when your states biggest papers most well known journalist goes out on a limb to say he believes Scott Frost is a done deal, I tend to believe them. This, coupled with Dirk’s sources saying Moos met with Frost in Philadelphia the weekend of the Penn St game, and Moos’ dance around the question today I’d have to say it’s a done deal too

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/shatel-timing-is-right-for-nu-athletic-director-bill-moos/article_827ebe4c-d233-11e7-a00d-2b95fc739c06.html

And then he said Campbell was worth buying out. He's just mimicking people on these boards....probably is one.

13 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Have we talked about potential coaches when it comes to looks?

I would say Frost has the best trend there. He's like 10x more attractive now than he was when he was 20.

QQRFJFEUDFJZNKI.20070702171007.jpgos-ucf-scott-frost-gators-lsu-fsu-um-201

Not only has he aged quite gracefully, it’s a scientific fact that red makes people more attractive. So, he may end up taking over Jake Gyllenhaal’s man-crush throne for me!

Edited by Edison's Enemy
  • Plus1 1