** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

What info are you bringing to this thread? Just curious because all you have been doing lately is discrediting info he is sharing which everyone but you seems to appreciate

show me- seriously.  Sorry it's not boob pics because they are so relevant- but show me one post that had discredited anything.  And, isn't this a discussion forum?  I though this was funny, because it's obvious.  

A buddy of mine is a Missouri Highway Patrolman and he told me that multiple patrolmen have been noting the progress of a large luxury RV making its way up I49/I29 from the Arkansas border driving toward SW Iowa/Lincoln. It has stopped multiple times for fast-food. 

Obviously can't be certain but I think you guys may have a new HC.

Edited by Excel
  • Plus1 3
Just now, Excel said:

A buddy of mine is a Missouri Highway Patrolman and he told me that multiple patrolmen have been noting the progress of a large luxury RV making its way up I49/I29 from the Arkansas border driving toward Iowa. It has stopped multiple times for fast-food. 

Not sure what it means but I think you guys may have a new HC.

DIE!

• Plus1 4

1 minute ago, Excel said:

A buddy of mine is a Missouri Highway Patrolman and he told me that multiple patrolmen have been noting the progress of a large luxury RV making its way up I49/I29 from the Arkansas border driving toward Iowa. It has stopped multiple times for fast-food. 

I think the man is an actual badger. He is just returning home to the wisconsin cheese forests.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Excel said:

A buddy of mine is a Missouri Highway Patrolman and he told me that multiple patrolmen have been noting the progress of a large luxury RV making its way up I49/I29 from the Arkansas border driving toward SW Iowa/Lincoln. It has stopped multiple times for fast-food. 

Lucky for us all the tires popped.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Excel said:

tinf.gif

• Plus1 3

10 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

More on the topic of looks:

jim-mcelwain_1fzvx68ds4pbc1re7mx0euyo6b.
maxresdefault.jpg
mullen-danjpg-9d2996c8f484f299.jpg
w640-84a63161ec2e333c5d5295da91c76c0d.jp
david-shaw-stanford-satellite-camps.jpg
jimbo-fisher-cfp-rankings.jpg

This is a 2 horse race. Frost is 1a, Shaw is 1b, and Fisher is 2.

Unless we add Kliff to the mix

kliff-kingsbury-texas-tech.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks Bielma looks like 'Curly' from the 3 Stooges?  I think Shaw is a winner. He has a powerful aura about him. The rest? No comment.

3 minutes ago, Excel said:

How dare you sir 

f48d9140a4cf9d072b0100395f0a8456cc962fa7

• Plus1 3