** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, C N Red said:

If we're going by looks then Michelle Keegan should be a hell of a coach.

We're not going by looks. It probably wouldn't make it in the final predictive model for being a successful head coach.

Although there aren't that many ugly national championship winning coaches now that I think of it. Maybe being attractive gives you the confidence to think you can be a head coach in football.

1 minute ago, Excel said:

This should be discussed more. I think you're a little off with some of it but not by much. Spurrier wanted to try his hand at the NFL and Meyer left because he was losing control of his program and couldn't keep up with Saban but I think you're generally correct. The facilities there are lacking compared to the rest of the SEC and what you might expect UF to have. Fan expectations are uber high despite very little historic success outside of Spurrirer and Meyer. Competition is stiff with FSU, Miami and the entire SEC raiding the state. UF is a damn tough job, not as bad as Tennessee but still no cake walk. I think UF should target Mullen.

Not to mention those people are bat s*** Dixie crazy. 

Just now, tfree32 said:

It’s no coincidence that since moving to Arkansas, Bielema looks like he’s gained 300 lbs. and lost a half dozen or so chromosomes. Just trying to fit in and be accepted.

Hows his trophy wife holding up?  Did someone remember to twitter her #Karma

• Plus1 1