** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

Not sure how this relates to the original posted question from B.B. about why posters aren’t giving Mav’s posts from earlier today more credence than Hedley’s?

It relates to all of them. I think they're both giving good info but it could easily change. One thing you can believe is when Moos holds a press conference to say a contract has been signed....here's your new coach. But if people want to speculate, that's okay with me if they crave that kind of attention.

4 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

Not sure how this relates to the original posted question from B.B. about why posters aren’t giving Mav’s posts from earlier today more credence than Hedley’s?

I think it’s really just up to each individual as far as what and who they seem to trust. I’ve been on this board since around 2006 I think. Don’t always post a lot but I read. Over that time you get a sense for who is likely to talk out of their ass or not. I know Mavric or Knappic are solid and it never occurred to me to doubt his post. But, I’ve never known Hedley to be a s#!ttalker either. Reading between the lines, Hedleys info this far has been spot on. 

And while the overall number of people involved in a decision like this is small when you figure all the people they talk to the circle gets much bigger. For Instance, I can easily get the type of info that Hedley has access to at an ACC school because of a family member. It has always been right. But, I went to grad school there and don’t really care about their sports teams and therefore never share it. 

But with all all this information, each person can decide for themselves. I think it’s a harmless distraction. I didn’t believe anything Jessica said but I didn’t get banning her either. 

We now know on good word that UCF gave Frost a 24 hours to make a decision. The rumormill will be on overload all day tomorrow, and by the early afternoon I am certain the word will start to get out which way Frost is leaning, by Monday evening it will be so blatantly obvious what he decided that more "official" people will start announcing they've heard Frost is N. By Monday night both Nebraska and Frost will decide to just announce it so it's actually less of a distraction for UCF's conference championship game and for their week of practice.

10 minutes ago, simplekin said:

This is going to be the longest week of my life until they make this official. I can't trust anyone!

I have a feeling this won't go on any longer. By tomorrow, the chatter will be too much. 

Edited by Vince R.