** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

5 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

I am not blowing up on anyone.  You post was inferring emotion into a situation, and that some sort emotion was shown/felt from another party.  Then you came to a decision based upon this emotion.  That it was inappropriate and one party also was thinking the same because his team is playing football.  There is no opinion that you stated.  Your interpretation of the word ultimatum is your choice, but to infer that a individual should illicit some emotional response to this that you think is true, is not in any way an opinion.  

(Huge Sigh) Ok, I'm not real sure what you are talking about here but the discussion at large was  that a poster asked others on the board whether they thought it was a good move for the UCF AD to give Scott an ultimatum.  Someone posted before I had the chance to respond, so I piggy-backed on what they were thinking because I was thinking the same thing.  Does that help?  I really don't understand what you're beef is here. I had a similar though that another poster had? I interjected what particular emotion?  But the bigger question is why is this bothering you so much? 

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to point out that @jessica0 has been on this board since October and already has something like 238 rep points. I've been on here since December of 2005 and have 255 points.   It a

BREAKING: Tennessee has offered their head coaching position to Mike Gundy. He has asked for some time too.... mullet over.

Posted Images

If Tennessee goes after Fuente now, that'll put more pressure on a decision needing to be made or a signing to seal the deal. Otherwise that would mean 2 of the 4 Moos was interested in were being picked up. This is just being selfish as I don't want to go another week waiting on the What Ifs..

9 minutes ago, Husker4ever319 said:

Jeez...I have heard so many rumors today, it will last me a lifetime. Since everyone is throwing rumors, here is one...I heard that Mike Riley and Bob Diaco just signed a $2 million deal with bud light to star in their “Pit of Misery....dilly dilly” commercials...it features The Moos sending them to the pit of misery where they join Bo and Callahan.

Good one! Dilly! Dilly!

This is just a couple posters but now the arrows are flying. Also, you can just plug in another coach down there in that machine and it will keep rolling apparently.

Screenshot_20171126-213621.thumb.jpg.809d9541c804a5c3e863564b1897a85f.jpg

I get a good chuckle out of stuff like this.

Edited by runningblind
  • Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Spooky Tooth said:

Kb's response was unnecessarily snarky. No more cough drops for you, Kb.

I didn't mean to be rude but I don't understand what he's upset about?

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

This is just a couple posters but now the arrows are flying. Also, you can just plug in another coach down there in that machine and it will keep rolling apparently.

Screenshot_20171126-213621.thumb.jpg.809d9541c804a5c3e863564b1897a85f.jpg

I get a good chuckle out of stuff like this.

Me too, especially since this Mikesi poster has been going on for a couple weeks now that there's no way Frost would UCF for Nebraska. Schadenfreude at it's finest.

Just now, ladyhawke said:

I didn't mean to be rude but I don't understand what he's upset about?

KB is being rude, not you. I agree with your previous post that he had a conniption over. Don't sweat it.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

If Tennessee goes after Fuente now, that'll put more pressure on a decision needing to be made or a signing to seal the deal. Otherwise that would mean 2 of the 4 Moos was interested in were being picked up. This is just being selfish as I don't want to go another week waiting on the What Ifs..

I would say that if Tennessee moves quickly on Fuente and we have more silence on our end, it means the deal is done and Frost is in.  There is a tentative yes with Fuente right now with Nebraska.

• Plus1 2

frost allegedly agreed to a 8 year 50 million dollar contract today with nebraska. 

Edited by BoSolich

1 minute ago, BoSolich said:

frost agreed to a 8 year 50 million dollar contract today with nebraska. those are the rumors on campus.

Which campus? Orlando?

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, BoSolich said:

frost agreed to a 8 year 50 million dollar contract today with nebraska. those are the rumors on campus.

shouldn't your name have been BoBillSolich-Riley?

3 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

20f55fcabed00ab18e08362d7fd369bc032734f8

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

If this is true, I'm pretty sure that $50 million includes assistant coach pool.

I have not heard this, however.

Edited by In the Deed the Glory