brophog

** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

19 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

I would say that if Tennessee moves quickly on Fuente and we have more silence on our end, it means the deal is done and Frost is in.  There is a tentative yes with Fuente right now with Nebraska.

I agree with that, the more silence from Nebraska in this search IMO means the better chance Frost is N.

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Only numbers I have heard is between 7 years and 30-35mil 

Make it $40 mil, the extra 5 is for his assistance, and ask for the favor for the fans to sign and announce tomorrow to ease everyones mind.

3 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Make it $40 mil, the extra 5 is for his assistance, and ask for the favor for the fans to sign and announce tomorrow to ease everyones mind.

He has been given a very hefty assistants pool $$$ more than Riley from my understanding so 5 mil would be close ;-) 

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

He has been given a very hefty assistants pool $$$ more than Riley from my understanding so 5 mil would be close ;-) 

Bought damn time we bellied up to the bar.

• Plus1 1

The Colley Matrix is a more descriptive method than predictive. It's simply a win-loss with strength of schedule adjustment method with no regards to things like scoring margin, yardage, or other stats. The first problem with this is wins contain a lot of noise due to random events like turnovers and looking at wins can make dominant teams with a few narrow losses look worse than average teams with close wins. The second issue is his method doesn't care who a team beat or lost to, only that it happened.  

Naturally, this system will align with team records. Colley likes to claim his system is better because it more closely aligns with voters, but that's mostly because voters also highly value wins in their decisions.

• Plus1 3

3 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

Well, I'm sold, especially based on the last one.

DPnShKoU8AAkkTJ.jpg

She won't be doing any interviews but she interviewed with 6 news? What?

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

She won't be doing any interviews but she interviewed with 6 news? What?

Could be one of those chasing her through a parking lot yelling questions type of deal.

Posted in the keyshawn thread earlier how he retweeted his pinned tweet "The Return" after his dad was talking all that smack. Keyshawn really does love the N. Hope he stays and can somehow convince bookie to reconsider.

• Plus1 1

I'm going to guess Frost told UCF AD "I'll sleep on it." Tomorrow will be an exciting and anxious day.

The longer we go without any news the better.

• Plus1 1