** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

I wonder how he sells this to his wife.

Well you'll have to move to a new state with a new baby, the weather isn't great, but at least you get to live closer to your in laws.  They'll need to make sure there are enough zeros on the checks to make mamma happy.

I think any women who marry professional athletes and coaches know what they are in for. You dont always control where you play or coach. Also I am sure she knew when she met Scott Nebraska was his dream job.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

Well you'll have to move to a new state with a new baby, the weather isn't great, but at least you get to live closer to your in laws.  They'll need to make sure there are enough zeros on the checks to make mamma happy.

Or maybe his wife is a supportive lady who wants her husband to succeed and doesn't care about the paycheck. 

giphy.webp

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

He sells it to her as "I am going to get a $35-40 million contract from NU.  After I do well in the first 2-3 years, they will keep adding on years to the contract.  We are going to easily make $50 million in Lincoln, can retire in our mid 50s, and us and our children will be set for life."

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

He sells it to her as "I am going to get a $35-40 million contract from NU.  After I do well in the first 2-3 years, they will keep adding on years to the contract.  We are going to easily make $50 million in Lincoln, can retire in our mid 50s, and us and our children will be set for life."

I got my wife to live here on a lot less!

• Plus1 5