** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

4 minutes ago, Redux said:

Thinking his OC gets the UCF job.  If so hire Helfrich for OC here and Les Miles for DC.  Why not make a mega star staff?

Not trying to be jerk, but for the thousandth time, Les Miles doesn't have background in defense.  All of his prior experience before becoming a head coach was on the offensive side of the ball.

• Plus1 7

Just now, BIG ERN said:

Frost's first two career starts in 1997 

Saturday
Aug. 30, 1997
Zips Akron Zips 
Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE

Saturday
Sep. 13, 1997
Knights at UCF Knights
Spectrum Stadium, Orlando, FL

Nebraska 2018 schedule 

Saturday
Sep. 1, 2018
Zips Akron Zips 
Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE

tumblr_inline_miy0ff88fQ1qz4rgp.gif

Frost started his career at NU in 1996.  His first start was against Michigan State.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Not trying to be jerk, but for the thousandth time, Les Miles doesn't have background in defense.  All of his prior experience before becoming a head coach was on the offensive side of the ball.

I'm thinking someone has a Les Miles fetish.  Poor Les Miles. ;)  

Should the events unfold as it is being relayed here, and if this piece of the puzzle has not already taken place, the toughest conversation SF will have will be to tell his players, he has to follow his dream. If this has not occurred yet, it will be soon. 

I would imagine, most will be a bit conflicted, as they would be happy for him, but wish he would remain as their HC. He can hold his head high though, since they have accomplished so much in the time he has been there!

2 hours ago, GamingGlen said:

Cleaning out their desks already when they have a game to be played?    I call BS.   It doesn't take long, they'd do that next week.

Don't read too much into that.   It's not cleaning out their desks in a literal sense, just finishing up paperwork and making phone calls that need to be made prior to the move.