** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, TAKODA said:

Should the events unfold as it is being relayed here, and if this piece of the puzzle has not already taken place, the toughest conversation SF will have will be to tell his players, he has to follow his dream. If this has not occurred yet, it will be soon. 

I would imagine, most will be a bit conflicted, as they would be happy for him, but wish he would remain as their HC. He can hold his head high though, since they have accomplished so much in the time he has been there!

Maybe some of them will follow him here.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Crazyhole said:

Don't read too much into that.   It's not cleaning out their desks in a literal sense, just finishing up paperwork and making phone calls that need to be made prior to the move.   

I was wondering about that.   If the assistants that are coming to Lincoln aren't discreet, that would be a sign of things to come.   I suppose they have to work through

agents as well to locate and line up places to live.

3 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Also Bray is not the only coach still working in his office....two other coaches remain 

I hope Frost (or whomever) show Bray the door as well. I haven't seen anything from his LB's over the past three years that would suggest he's worth keeping.

Edited by B.B. Hemingway