** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I think the reason there hasn't been more coaching moves so far is the teams in the SEC are waiting until after this weekend.  The loser of the teams playing in the conference championship will probably fire their coach, and maybe Alabama will get rid of  Saben if he doesn't make the playoffs.  Then the dominos will really start falling. 

Malzahn was starting to get flak from Auburn fans for loosing to Clemsen by 8 and LSU close before beating Georgia and Alabama.  Could you imagine how happy we would be to play 2 ranked teams that close and going 2 out of 3 against number 1 teams in a season.  We'll be happy when we can finally hold a team under 50 points ranked or not.

I can see why Meyer left the SEC.

Edited by InOmaha
  • Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I have decided people that live down south are a bunch of soft pu$$@@@. Good lord its a little cold weather. Toughen up 

While that may be true, I also hear lots of people complain about the humidity down south. 

I think people are just comfortable with what they know and where they chose/or have to live.  

1 hour ago, RedNebraskan said:

Because they probably read the Nebraska papers just like we read the Orlando Sentinel .

Was that actually reported in a Nebraska newspaper?  I thought the the media called his parents, but I have heard nothing about them camping out in front of their house.  Dirk Chatelain said he didn't think it was true.

Edited by Packerhuskerfan