** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

36 minutes ago, Sparker said:

giphy.gif

Entertaining memes aside, if Fisher leaves FSU for A&M, and I am confident that he will, I think Campbell goes there.  What a perfect time for him to follow two legends; during one of their worst seasons where Campbell will automatically improve from this year even without his tremendous upside.  I see Gundy entertaining UT, but despite Pickens arrogance he will realize what he has there and mullet man gets a nice raise.  I see Tee Martin at Tennessee largely to placate the fans with a hometown hero.  

5 minutes ago, HuskerPowerVA said:

Entertaining memes aside, if Fisher leaves FSU for A&M, and I am confident that he will, I think Campbell goes there.  What a perfect time for him to follow two legends; during one of their worst seasons where Campbell will automatically improve from this year even without his tremendous upside.  I see Gundy entertaining UT, but despite Pickens arrogance he will realize what he has there and mullet man gets a nice raise.  I see Tee Martin at Tennessee largely to placate the fans with a hometown hero.  

Didn't Campbell just sign a 6 year $22.5 million extension.  Plus he has a $9 million buyout.  It would be cheaper if FSU just offered Fisher $500,000 extra for every game he won next year to light a fire under him.