** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

42 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

Didn't Campbell just sign a 6 year $22.5 million extension.  Plus he has a $9 million buyout.  It would be cheaper if FSU just offered Fisher $500,000 extra for every game he won next year to light a fire under him.

They did and he will not come cheap.  FSU is a weird place in that they are not as likely to spend lavishly as other top programs.  They were very late to get an indoor facility (I think only a few years ago) where other programs were rebuilding theirs for the third time.  I understand Fisher was very unhappy with his budget to lure assistant coaches.  FSU has been blessed with two of the best, in my opinion, for many years and that shielded a lot of this.  THAT said, I think they are in for a rude awakening and they will ante up if they want to play in the big game.  It remains to be seen if their administration will cave to the fan's demands. I think they will, but if I was correct more than wrong I would make a living in Vegas.   I think Fisher goes to A&M and they are forced to decide. 

Edited by HuskerPowerVA