** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

4 hours ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Tennessee may see if Peyton Manning is interested in coaching.

But.. but... Peyton is buying a home near Cleveland to become the Browns’ GM! (This is what the Browns’ messageboards tell me hahahahahaha)

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I think his assistant coaches haven't been cleaning out their desks, it was more like a couple of administrative staffers who had minor jobs within the football team.

10 years ago it was Carlos Mencia who stole jokes.

And it was Dane Cook stealing Louis C.K. jokes before that. At least he didn’t steal Louis’s proclivities.

Just now, Edison's Enemy said:

But.. but... Peyton is buying a home near Cleveland to become the Browns’ GM! (This is what the Browns’ messageboards tell me hahahahahaha)

And it was Dane Cook stealing Louis C.K. jokes before that. At least he didn’t steal Louis’s proclivities.

Surprised the Browns haven't asked him to be their QB.

• Plus1 1

Here’s something to increase our pages:

shoukd Scott Frost have full control of who he chooses for his staff without any input from his AD?  My answer would be absolutely. But there has been a mini-outcry from some of our current players on social media that want certain coaches to stay. What do you all think?

Just now, ladyhawke said:

shoukd Scott Frost have full control of who he chooses for his staff without any input from his AD?  My answer would be absolutely. But there has been a mini-outcry from some of our current players on social media that want certain coaches to stay. What do you all think?

Fully control, absolutely. I also think Moos feels the same. Now Frost may interview some of the former coaches, but an AD should not tell a head coach who should be on his staff. You hire a head coach because you trust his decision making and part of that decision making is assembling the right staff.

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

100% autonomy on his staff.  We've seen what meddling does when others *think* they know better than the people who are paid to make those decisions.

• Plus1 3