** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Dbqgolfer said:

Thank God they fired their coach mid-season to get a jump on everyone...lol

Exactly.  What a waste.  My brother-in-law is a big Vol fan.  He wOuld welcome Kiffin back at this point.........Frost coming home is going to make Moos and everyone involved look like the best administration with a vacancy this year.

1 minute ago, o-line54 said:

Exactly.  What a waste.  My brother-in-law is a big Vol fan.  He wOuld welcome Kiffin back at this point.........Frost coming home is going to make Moos and everyone involved look like the best administration with a vacancy this year.

I find it funny how UT riots over schiano for unproven allegations yet would welcome Kiffin who has ART BRILES on his staff. Remember that rape survivor who talked to the NEB football team about Baylor and how he covered up rapes? Lol...

7 minutes ago, jaws said:

That is what happens when you let your fans and media determine the direction of your football program. Hire an AD that you can trust and let him/her do his/her job.

Ok- this is partially true, but do you not believe that Moos was brought in to get one coach in particular?  

2 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Ok- this is partially true, but do you not believe that Moos was brought in to get one coach in particular?  

No. I am sure they looked at his track record at running a program and hiring coaches. I hope the Nebraska administration wasn't that short sighted to hire an AD just to hire one specific football coach.