** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Brohm has proven he can :

a) Take a sustainable program and make it better; and 

b) Take a dumpster fire and make it better

That would be an awesome hire.  Tee Martin would be fun b/c that would be an all out reset for the program.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to point out that @jessica0 has been on this board since October and already has something like 238 rep points. I've been on here since December of 2005 and have 255 points.   It a

BREAKING: Tennessee has offered their head coaching position to Mike Gundy. He has asked for some time too.... mullet over.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

UT fans are now talking about hiring Pelini. Please, please let this happen!

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/285546-bo-pelini.html

I would feel sorry for them if that's who they had to settle for... Maybe he could do better with SEC recruiting but I dunno... I can still see Wisconsin running backs running everywhere on us everytime I close my eyes... 

Wise men speak because they have something to say.

Fools speak because they have to say something.

Bill Moos and Scott Frost are wise men.

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, The Cornfather said:

I would feel sorry for them if that's who they had to settle for... Maybe he could do better with SEC recruiting but I dunno... I can still see Wisconsin running backs running everywhere on us everytime I close my eyes... 

He's better than any of their last three head coaches have been.

If Tennessee's goal is to make a bowl game every year, sure why not?

Pelini was a fascinating coach.  I've never seen a coach who could get his players to both fight like hell and s#!t the bed consistently like he was able to do....every single season.

• Plus1 4

3 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Hilarious! They think we regret firing Bo and that firing him turned our program into a dumpster fire! Umm....No. Hiring Eichorst is what caused the dumpster fire.

Exactly. The Vol fans are sounding dumber by the minute.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, The Cornfather said:

Now put Bo Scarburough, Nick Chubb, and whoever else in the SEC in that picture vs Tennessee... Yeah i’d support a Bo hire!

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

Guess who Tennessee plays in 2026 and 27.

Do it, Vols :)

Considering the amount of self-loathing and low self esteem on the Tennessee football message boards right now, I’d say Pelini is a perfect fit for that school. 

Take that as you will.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Hilarious! They think we regret firing Bo and that firing him turned our program into a dumpster fire! Umm....No. Hiring Eichorst is what caused the dumpster fire.

Hiring Harvey the Perl is what did it.

9 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

Guess who Tennessee plays in 2026 and 27.

Do it, Vols :)

You think Bo would last 8 or 9 years?