** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Ziebol the Red said:

What’d he say so I don’t have to listen to these clowns?

"When some things come to light, and you realize it ain't fair, but you know, there's some things we're going to have to swallow here that are coming pretty soon. I gotta use this weekend to get my mind right to prepare for it.  ..... Hopefully by next Wednesday I'll be at peace with it".

Jay Foreman on Scott Frost being N.

• Plus1 1

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to point out that @jessica0 has been on this board since October and already has something like 238 rep points. I've been on here since December of 2005 and have 255 points.   It a

BREAKING: Tennessee has offered their head coaching position to Mike Gundy. He has asked for some time too.... mullet over.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

"When some things come to light, and you realize it ain't fair, but you know, there's some things we're going to have to swallow here that are coming pretty soon. I gotta use this weekend to get my mind right to prepare for it.  ..... Hopefully by next Wednesday I'll be at peace with it".

If you haven't swallowed immature college s#!t after 20 years I am speechless 

• Plus1 8

I’m missing what he’s saying because he speaks like a 5 year old, but I really hope Damon and Jay stay away from the program when Frost is here. They both continually drag the man and it’s fairly obvious it’s jealousy over his success.

• Plus1 3

Being a little dramatic, aren't we Jay?  Whatever happened between SF and other former players was 20 freaking years ago.  Whatever it was that has DB and Jay acting this way, is 20 years in the PAST between COLLEGE KIDS.  What was so egregious?  Why can't we just get it out into the open and be done with this crap.

• Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

I'm so sick of these guys being soooo bitter about things that went down 20 years ago. Did Scott bone his wife? Sleep with his daughter?Kill a family member? NO! It's crap that happens all the time in college. Get over it. Grow up. You are all adults now with your own lives. Such a bunch of crybabies.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, C N Red said:

I'm so sick of these guys being soooo bitter about things that went down 20 years ago. Did Scott bone his wife? Sleep with his daughter?Kill a family member? NO! It's crap that happens all the time in college. Get over it. Grow up. You are all adults now with your own lives. Such a bunch of crybabies.

What did happen?

The thing that bothers me is they're former players with influence who also happen to be very opinionated about the program.

You want to talk about division and a fractured fan base, what do you think this kind of talk does, Jay and DB? Some opinions are best left alone, particularly if it involves circumstantial 'he said she said' drama from decades ago.

• Plus1 3

It was well known that Frost liked to flirt and he was the “Golden Boy”.  It didn’t make for the easiest times for some of his teammates.  It purely was a college thing and jealously is rearing it’s ugly head with some.   They can’t stomach that he still is the “Golden Boy” with Nebraska. 

49 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

I have you heard anything about Frost having any doubts like some of the Orlando reporters would like us to believe?

If by doubt you mean will be pick blue or black ink then yes. If you mean if he is coming to NU. No he is coming end of discussion. 

• Plus1 9