** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

23 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

"When some things come to light, and you realize it ain't fair, but you know, there's some things we're going to have to swallow here that are coming pretty soon. I gotta use this weekend to get my mind right to prepare for it.  ..... Hopefully by next Wednesday I'll be at peace with it".

Jay Foreman on Scott Frost being N.

Grow the f**# up, Jay.

• Plus1 3

Maybe if enough fans email DB at 1620 and tell him to get over himself, he may realize the program is bigger than his glory days. He needs to get one the fact of the LP situation.  A ton of guys move in on former girlfriends, just this time it involved a mentally unstable guy, whom happened to be loved by teammates and by the way, probably the best RB to play here.  It isn't Frost's fault.   

Damon, you are an assistant HS coach (which is even below my position) and you happen to talk on the radio.  Get over yourself !

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, RedNebraskan said:

Benning and Foreman really showing their true colors now.  They can just shut up all together for all I care.  I hate Damon's stupid metaphors anyways.  Never did understand everyones' love for the guy. 

I like DB alot. I don't really understand why he's talking like this, he says things on his show all the time about how immature he and other players were 20 years ago. Hell I'm sure Frost was immature as well. You would think you could put 20 year old "beef" aside and welcome one of your own.

• Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Benning and Foreman really showing their true colors now.  They can just shut up all together for all I care.  I hate Damon's stupid metaphors anyways.  Never did understand everyones' love for the guy. 

I have always thought he was a good radio guy and very professional.  This Frost business has really brought out a weird side of him

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

If by doubt you mean will be pick blue or black ink then yes. If you mean if he is coming to NU. No he is coming end of discussion. 

You always sign the original contract in blue ink on watermarked paper.  If you see black, you know for certain it's a copy.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Grow the f**# up, Jay.

When i hear of scott frost doing horrible things to children or stealing funds to line his pockets then i will think ill of him.  But for a 20 something year old kid running around trying to bang anything that moves...why would i fault that.  Hell i was trying to do that at his age, so whats with the hostility.  

• Plus1 4
9 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Here's an idea....stop listening to them. I recommend a quality podcast on pitchforks.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Hopefully, Moos and company get on their plane Saturday morning and met with Frost late Saturday afternoon, because I get the feeling UCF is going to make another charge at signing Frost for an extension. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/UCFDannyWhite/status/935897321522585601

Does anyone know what this Football Excellence Fund is for?  I was under the impression that it was extra pay for the assistants not for Scott but has that changed?  Why would Scott give his own money for himself?