2019 Basketball Recruiting Notes

58 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Well well well sounds like Tim may actually be recruiting a center. Armon Gates was in to see 6’10” Center David Skogman. 

He has offers from Texas Tech and Rutgers. Getting interest from Wisconsin, Boston College and K State. 

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/david-skogman-221685

Nice find. Now we just need to recruit someone who knows how to teach blocking out and we'll be all set. 

1 hour ago, SUHperman said:

Well well well sounds like Tim may actually be recruiting a center. Armon Gates was in to see 6’10” Center David Skogman. 

He has offers from Texas Tech and Rutgers. Getting interest from Wisconsin, Boston College and K State. 

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/david-skogman-221685

He may be a center & he may be 6' 10", but he's only 200 lbs.  Amir Harris was 205 before he got mono & Brady Heiman is listed at 215.

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

David had a cardiac arrest on the court back in Dec. and almost died.  I could not read the entire article.

Holy s#!t that article was crazy. He went into cardiac arrest and his mom is a nurse who immediately began CPR. A coach got a defibrillator which started his heart and he woke up. If it weren’t for their quick actions who probably would have died. 

The quote in the article wasn’t very assuring. “He said that obviously something was wrong, but we don’t know what it was so they couldn’t tell me that I couldn’t play.”

25 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Holy s#!t that article was crazy. He went into cardiac arrest and his mom is a nurse who immediately began CPR. A coach got a defibrillator which started his heart and he woke up. If it weren’t for their quick actions who probably would have died. 

The quote in the article wasn’t very assuring. “He said that obviously something was wrong, but we don’t know what it was so they couldn’t tell me that I couldn’t play.”

That's crazy.  20 yrs ago, we were playing in a HS alum game and classmate died of heart attack at the age 27. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Mavric unpinned this topic