WR Zavier Betts

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

63 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Betts commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • Missouri

This poll is closed to new votes

so this kid is 2020? and we are having a fit because one poster shared his gut feeling and it wasnt overly positive with us? in a month ads' gut feeling may be that betts is going to commit due to new information ads has seen or heard. i mean ffs the kid is only a junior this year. lots of time before he has to make a decision.

now back to betts.

• Plus1 1

19 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Anyone got a gut feeling on if he really is that good or not?

I would tend to say yes. I think it is harder for Nebraska kids to get rated that high because they are fighting stereotypes that Nebraska ball is not good. So people doubt their abilities based on competition. So I think if a Nebraska kid is rated that high they really studied him.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I would tend to say yes. I think it is harder for Nebraska kids to get rated that high because they are fighting stereotypes that Nebraska ball is not good. So people doubt their abilities based on competition. So I think if a Nebraska kid is rated that high they really studied him.

I dont think it is a stereotype.  It is the fact that he probably will not face a D1 cornerback all year, so it is really hard to evaluate a guy at his position playing against that competition.  That is why camps are so important for these guys to show out well at camps if they want to keep a high rating.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Zavier Betts