CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

These tweets from Parsons seem pretty telling that Florida is doing some stuff behind the scenes. Absolutely love that Parsons, who could go anywhere, stood up for Nebraska and called them out.

Husker Nation will be ready for Bookie to join the family in December. Lets get Parsons now...

I loved it, Micah knows how ridiculous it is. The staff knows it looks bad. For those who do not believe something is up, you're wrong. He is being PC on the radio because he is not just going to break any news about his status on there. But its clear as day.

Nobody is (now, at least) saying that something isn't happening. Something is obviously happening.

The advice is not to freak out about it. We've already heard in this thread that Florida is using Husker fan freakout against our program.

Pretty sure he knows how passionate our fan base is, for good and for bad, without the stuff from the past couple of weeks happening.

Bookie is generally extremely calculated. I guess time will tell what the method behind this would be.

Vote officially changed to Florida, sucks and hope I'm wrong. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire IMO.. he won't even touch the tweets that KJJ, Micah and Josh Moore are tweeting to him. Thing that hurt the most was, he's the only commitment that didn't retweet the "official offer" thought all the passion he showed for NU he would be exited to receive that August 1st.

Bookie is a extremely talented football player and an ever better person. Long as he's happy, can't be mad at a 17 year old kid on a decision that is going to change his life. Il still follow this dudes career. Wish him the best of luck! Hope he's still N

Vote officially changed to Florida, sucks and hope I'm wrong. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire IMO.. he won't even touch the tweets that KJJ, Micah and Josh Moore are tweeting to him. Thing that hurt the most was, he's the only commitment that didn't retweet the "official offer" thought all the passion he showed for NU he would be exited to receive that August 1st.

Bookie is a extremely talented football player and an ever better person. Long as he's happy, can't be mad at a 17 year old kid on a decision that is going to change his life. Il still follow this dudes career. Wish him the best of luck! Hope he's still N

He actually did "like" most of them for what its worth

Ditto.

I just wish the fans on twitter would stay in their lane.

The thing that would hurt the most if he left is the fact that he's tried really hard to recruit a lot of really good players to Nebraska and then got swayed the exact same way to Florida. If that were to happen, I would be sad, but I'd recover quickly. Will explain if that ever happens.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic