CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

If he decides to go elsewhere how can you fault him? The earlier the commit the more likely to decommit.

I hope NU lands this kid but in all reality, a CB is not going to take NU from 9-3 to 12-0 and conference champs vying for a natty.

So should we be watching for chase Williams, manny Allen, Tate wildeman to decommit too since they committed so early?

If you want to. Being intentionally difficult isn't necessary. You know what I mean.

Florida players setting a good example for the young guys interested in their program. Good luck against Michigan now.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Seven-Florida-players-including-Callaway-suspended-for-opener-106097209

we really have no room to boast as we've had some off the field issues of our own this offseason. I could care less about pot but it's the exact same example our players are setting to many out there.

Rivals had a free Q&A article with national and regional analysts. The 3 questions touched on (1) biggest decommitments in the past (2) Decommitments recommitting to their original choice and (3) most likely to decommit from their current school. The article mentions Cam Brown in question 2. To piggy back off of Warrior10, no mention at all of Bookie for a decommitment watch.

Most of the smoke is how hard Florida recruits, specifically Matt Corall, are recruiting him. However recruiting guys don't see much happening at the moment.

At this point unless Bookie himself comes out and says he's re-opening his recruitment I won't put much stock into anything. He's part of the reason we have the class we currently do. I can't see him going elsewhere.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic