CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

8 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

Who wrote the article

247 I think it is VIP though - I don't have access to it but was talking to a colleague -they could be blowing smoke though... they are all UF alum. Still staying with my feeling of 70/30 though. Living in Florida and working for and with a lot of UF people I always get a lot of smack talk about them and hear about their recruiting rumors. Best part about it though is that my screen saver, which never shuts off, is a scrolling montage of  Frazier's run in the Fiesta Bowl. 

3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Mavric I can't see the article but I'm curious it sounds like he talking out of both sides of his mouth. Or am I interpreting what you said wrong? How can a flip be a possibility but his commitment to Nebraska is true? 

It sure sounded like there was some degree of that.

My take is he's still "committed" to DONU but he's not nearly as solid (for whatever reason) as he was a couple months ago.  Definitely going to look at his options, especially Florida.  I don't get that he's really got one foot out the door or anything but not shutting the door either.

And that's I don't necessarily blame him for that.  It just seems kind of odd for someone who seemed like all but an assistant coach for us (recruiting-wise) not that long ago.

• Plus1 1

I get the feeling he really likes Nebraska but loves and is committed to Riley. With this I mean to say if we struggle this year and choose to clean house then Bookie is gone as well. I personally think Riley is here through 2018 at a minimum - but I think people have gotten his ear about the above scenario. 

6 hours ago, Mavric said:

Bookie said he talks to Florida coaches every day.  Asked about flipping he said "I don't know .... we're going to see" but went on to say his commitment to Nebraska is "true".

At this point all we can do is wait. I mean all we can ever do is wait. 

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic