CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

44 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

He's a big fish in a big pond. He's played at the highest level of HS football his whole career, and dominated it. He's gone to the biggest camps/competitions, and dominated them. Need more dudes with that mentality. 

My point is high school ball does not compare to college ball. Like I said, it wasnt anything negative towards him. 

On 10/1/2017 at 7:57 PM, Rike Miley said:

My point is high school ball does not compare to college ball. Like I said, it wasnt anything negative towards him. 

Have you seen IMG players or who they play?  He is playing against guys who will be starting at P5 programs next year or the year after.  IMG could probably beat a handful of low level P5 programs, imo.

22 minutes ago, Melby said:

Have you seen IMG players or who they play?  He is playing against guys who will be starting at P5 programs next year or the year after.  IMG could probably beat a handful of low level P5 programs, imo.

Im sure he plays against very talented players.  But that still doesn't mean there will not be a learning curve in college.  Maybe a big one (1 year), maybe a small one (1-4 games) but Im not expecting him to come here and be a lockdown corner his freshman year.  He will be going up against receivers from OSU, Michigan, MSU, Wisconsin, etc that have been in the college system (games, practices, S&C programs, film study)for four years.  Lamar Jackson was a very talented and sought after player and he is still trying to get his feet under him in year 2.

45 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

Im sure he plays against very talented players.  But that still doesn't mean there will not be a learning curve in college.  Maybe a big one (1 year), maybe a small one (1-4 games) but Im not expecting him to come here and be a lockdown corner his freshman year.  He will be going up against receivers from OSU, Michigan, MSU, Wisconsin, etc that have been in the college system (games, practices, S&C programs, film study)for four years.  Lamar Jackson was a very talented and sought after player and he is still trying to get his feet under him in year 2.

I understand what you're trying to say here but you really can't compare Lamar and Bookie. Lamar came in having spent his whole HS career at safety. Having to change positions and now learn his 2nd defense in 2 years is tough on anyone no matter how talented they are. 

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic