CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

3 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

They were talking as if Florida fires their coach they will be going after Frost.  Might be a race to see who gets fired first.  

If thats the case then we are in trouble if Frost is our #1. Moos already said hes not firing in season, unless circumstances force his hand, and that isnt going to happen with Riley.

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Which part? I have never said anything on this board claiming to have a source just to sound important. He could change his mind like anyone but as of now he wants Nebraska job 

You’re Basing this on what former players have said????

because there are others(closer than former teammates)that may be hinting otherwise

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

You’re Basing this on what former players have said????

because there are others(closer than former teammates)that may be hinting otherwise

No I am not basing it off what public figure ex players are saying. I don't really care if anyone wants to believe it. In 2 months I imagine things will become clear what happens. Moos may do his own thing and not even go after frost 

4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

No I am not basing it off what public figure ex players are saying. I don't really care if anyone wants to believe it. In 2 months I imagine things will become clear what happens. Moos may do his own thing and not even go after frost 

Listen here, I’d love for Frost to be named the coach.  It’s just not a slam dunk as many think.  There are people that are far closer to Scott than his former teammates that have said so.

Your reply to Landlord, which I first quoted, just isn’t 100% accurate

Edited by PaulCrewe
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic