CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

12 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

Just goes to show that when someone starts taking other visits, no matter how solid you think they are, it is always worrisome.  They may say they are just doing it for the experience but there is always a chance for a flip if they are going to other campuses.

Can you really blame the kid?

1 minute ago, fire mike said:

Can you really blame the kid?

No, Im just saying.  When he started taking visits many here did not think too much of it because he was saying all the right things.  While others were worried there would be a flip because he said he was 100% solid but still taking visits.

6 minutes ago, Rike Miley said:

No, Im just saying.  When he started taking visits many here did not think too much of it because he was saying all the right things.  While others were worried there would be a flip because he said he was 100% solid but still taking visits.

Oh, I agree. I doubt our season helped us out though. If we were 8-0 or even 6-2 and playing well, I'd imagine bookie would still be solid. Hell, most of the fans would be.

38 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I would put a lot of money on Riley telling the commits that he has been informed he will not be coaching at Nebraska next year so that they can begin to make other plans and be a part of the classes at other schools.

No way.  An 18 yo kid with a twitter feed would let that cat out of the bag in a hurry.

And if that is the case, why do we have multiple visitors this weekend?

Edited by Red Five
  • Plus1 1

He's an 18 year old kid.  He isn't an idiot.  He sees the system we run, the losses, the inept coaching etc.....He goes to Clemson, OU and other top tier programs.  Riley stays, he knows he's not going to be a winner.  He goes to a top program, he has a shot.  

A new hot up and coming coach might save a lot of this class......

Kids don't want to be here?  See ya.  No hard feelings, but I won't be angry  over some kid who did absolutely nothing for NU and never played a down.  Thats just me.  

To all the possible de-commits.  Best of luck.

Still hope some end up at Clemson so they can help the Tigers win.....

Edited by lo country

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles
  • Mavric unpinned this topic
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]