CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

I myself, being a hotdamn millennial, have been blessed with the all powerful gift to decipher transcriptions sent by my peers on the tweeter. This is no mere salutation by our dearest Bookie. Allow me to change said tweet to reflect the meaning behind his message. “What’s up coach?” 3 words. Simple enough. But it’s what lies between those words where you find the pearl, the singularity within the black hole. “What’s up coach” in this tweet means something along the lines “What’s the word coach?” Or “I’m interested in a conversation coach.” This my humble (guaranteed correct, never waivering, always sexy, bada**) opinion. 

Your move potato sacks!

• Plus1 8

1 hour ago, BoSolich said:

frost has been playing on national tv the last 2 weeks and has the only undefeated team in the country. 

i think a lot of people are going to want to play for him.

This exactly. We are going to get a huge recruiting boost IMHO and frost and staff know it. Their low on time, and are the hottest thing on the market, even after the conference championship games. Frost creates an atmosphere, gameplan that is attractive to anyone that loves football. Nebraska is going to be back to being Nebraska. I am extremely excited for this for everyone included. 

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]