CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Have you seen Nebraska's D the past few years?

Like I said I know he isn't coming here.... Even though it's interesting that Bookies main talking point when committed to Nebraska was wanting to be part of rebuilding a program and we now have the coach of the year here ready to rebuild the program with an aggressive defense.

I thought Clemson made sense and seemed like a good fit. OU fans want their D.C. fired and the HC is from the coaching tree of Mike Leach.

At the end of the day the NFL will find him if he's good enough. Doesn't matter if he's playing at OU, Nebraska, or Wyoming.

22 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I'm assuming they didn't try at all. That seems like Frost to me.

I kind of agree with you. I’m curious as to why they didn’t go after him. Or if Frost just wants a general rip the bandaid off and start fresh. I also wonder if and how much Matt Davison has an influence on player personnel during this transition. 

24 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

I kind of agree with you. I’m curious as to why they didn’t go after him. Or if Frost just wants a general rip the bandaid off and start fresh. I also wonder if and how much Matt Davison has an influence on player personnel during this transition. 

Eh. It was sarcasm. I don't see any reason to question their recruiting efforts because they didn't land a guy who decided long ago he didn't want to be a Husker. I'm sure they gave him everything they had and he'd already closed the door.

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Eh. It was sarcasm. I don't see any reason to question their recruiting efforts because they didn't land a guy who decided long ago he didn't want to be a Husker. I'm sure they gave him everything they had and he'd already closed the door.

Way over my head. My bad. Definitely not questioning their efforts, I don't think the juice was worth the squeeze and they saw that too. I don’t think it was only a Bookie decision to not re-pursue. Same with some of these other decommits. 

53 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

I feel like there have been quite a few times when I've watched bookie playing live where he has been bailed out by a bad throw or poor play by a rec where he would have been beat pretty badly.  If this ball isn't under thrown it's a big gain.  He seems to get praise where praise is not due.  Maybe I'm watching something different than Kevin wade but it's not smart to tip the ball up in the air.  It looks to me he tried to catch it but didn't quite get high enough.  I'm sure Kevin is somewhat joking.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]