CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

10 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I feel like there have been quite a few times when I've watched bookie playing live where he has been bailed out by a bad throw or poor play by a rec where he would have been beat pretty badly.  If this ball isn't under thrown it's a big gain.  He seems to get praise where praise is not due.  Maybe I'm watching something different than Kevin wade but it's not smart to tip the ball up in the air.  It looks to me he tried to catch it but didn't quite get high enough.  I'm sure Kevin is somewhat joking.

Agree to disagree

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma Commit]

Oklahoma

Mavric, The Murphinator, seaofred92, obert1, swmohusker, Young Grand Island Husker, Zeke, Wunderkind, SUHperman, husker_fan_from_sweden, bugeater17, Scott Tenorman, Edison's Enemy, HuskerNBigD, Football Guy Bob, Dr. Strangelove, Chadhusker, Treand3, WVhuskerXX, Touchdown Tommie, huskersrule95, AZRaiderH8r, L.husker713, GoBigRed7228, Minnesota_husker, TherealTomOsborne, SWIHusker, HuskermanMike, Mastershake, DirtySanchezButtFumbler, NM11046, CMT1525, Born In The Corn, corncraze

6 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

You mean in 2021.....He will be a fr in 2018, so in 2019, jr in 2020, Sr which I doubt he is around for in 2021...

I think every kid goes in expecting to be gone by their junior year. Curious on the percentage that say that, actually follow through on it.  

My best bet bet is he’s there in 2021

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

I can't wait to play OU in the next couple of years and have Nebraska kick the crap out of their defense.

I'd settle for just being in those games.  Thankful that at least Frost can instill some culture and attitude by the time we play them.  We won't have their talent level when we play.

Edited by BigRedN
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]