CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

3 hours ago, Huskinator said:

Bookie, darnay Holmes, wendale robinson, a running back a few years ago, the wr who went to Oregon state?, kjj 

I think you mean Washington State. I looked him up yesterday due to all the Bookie craze. Jamire Calvin. He's 25th in Pac-12 receiving yards as a sophomore but that means he's only the 5th best WSU receiver.

I didn't follow Owa's recruitment but I've heard his name about 50 times on here over the years.

I think people obsessed over Holmes after we lost him but it doesn't seem to have kept up the way it has with Bookie.

3 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I think you mean Washington State. I looked him up yesterday due to all the Bookie craze. Jamire Calvin. He's 25th in Pac-12 receiving yards as a sophomore but that means he's only the 5th best WSU receiver.

I didn't follow Owa's recruitment but I've heard his name about 50 times on here over the years.

I think people obsessed over Holmes after we lost him but it doesn't seem to have kept up the way it has with Bookie.

Yeah. That guy.  Sorry was early and wasn’t awake enough to do my research. 

14 hours ago, lo country said:

Watched tonight.  Yes he’s a true freshman, but nothing jumped out as to him being a shut down press corner.  Honestly, not impressed at all.  Might be that the Big XII does not play defense......

I didn't quite understand why they were playing him at safety. He's 5'9" ish and not big. It's almost like they promised him he would see the field this year regardless of whether he would fit the

position. 

But if he quit mid game, I hope we don't pursue.

• Fire 1

Watched a little bit of the game last night.  He’s so short and doesn’t have long arms at all.  Is damn slow when back pedaling in coverage and is super stiff in the hips.  Not sure if he got worse since HS, but he looked no where near a five star.

3 minutes ago, ADS said:

Watched a little bit of the game last night.  He’s so short and doesn’t have long arms at all.  Is damn slow when back pedaling in coverage and is super stiff in the hips.  Not sure if he got worse since HS, but he looked no where near a five star.

I remember Sam raving about him at the FNL after his Soph year in HS.  Said he was the best player at the camp.

Could very well be a kid who peaked athletically at 16 years old.  Which puts me and him in the same boat.

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I remember Sam raving about him at the FNL after his Soph year in HS.  Said he was the best player at the camp.

Could very well be a kid who peaked athletically at 16 years old.  Which puts me and him in the same boat.

289530.jpg

• Haha 1

Jennings turned him into Burnt Toast Radley Hiles.  I never understood why he went to OU as the nature of both OU's offense plus the offenses they go against could destroy the confidence of a young player as you're gonna get burned just due to the volume of passes and the talent you go against.  But, I guess he really wanted to play as a freshman versus go to Clemson and wait it out.

Speaking of Clemson...damn them for nabbing Isaiah Simmons.

On 11/24/2018 at 7:40 PM, Xmas32 said:

Jennings turned him into Burnt Toast Radley Hiles.  I never understood why he went to OU as the nature of both OU's offense plus the offenses they go against could destroy the confidence of a young player as you're gonna get burned just due to the volume of passes and the talent you go against.  But, I guess he really wanted to play as a freshman versus go to Clemson and wait it out.

Speaking of Clemson...damn them for nabbing Isaiah Simmons.

We play a s#!t ton of freshmen, 5 or 6 games this year we’ve played over 70 players. You come to Clemson, you play early and often. It’s Dabos way of building depth.